(c)2000 by Masami Tsurumaki. All rights reserved.
The production took almost one year.
I tried to make real scenes for launching a rocket.
Almost all scenes produced with CGI
There were many interesting trials.
I made some computer graphics models, an air cargo ship, a launch
refining machine. I enjoyed it.
During the production, I cared very much about virtual camera operations.
Postscript (Sept., 11, 2015) : effect sound lost during format. Currently, in the cause investigation.
2. Production notes.
- Almost background images produced with Bryce.
- Photo image used only background of the launching scene.
(see the still image of Part3)
- Almost background images were edited with Photoshop.
Wide background imeges were stitched from several
- The background image of Part4-1 was created with
animation of Bryce.
- 3-D CG(computer graphics) modeling, rendering and
animation are produced with Infini-D.
The classic roket ship, shovel wolkers(shovel machine),
space satations were added fine texture, transformation,
exstra parts and others from copyrights-free modelers.
The cargo ship(Part1), launching site(Part2,3) were made
by the author.
- Sound design with SoundEdit16, all sound resource
from copyrights-free sound files.
- All movie files are edited with Premire and
Final Effects AP(plug-in).
- Production year: 2000
3.About Viewing the movie
You need QuickTime
and QuickTime plug-in when
viewing the movie below. (recomend version.4.0 or more.)
4. About trademarks and
- QuickTime and the QuickTime Logo are trademarks of
Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The Get QuickTime Badge is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc.,
used with permission.
- Photoshop and Premire are trademarks of
Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Bryce is a trademark of DAZ3D.
- SoundEdit16 is a trademark of Macromedia, Inc..
- Infini-D is a trademark of Eovia corp..
- All other trademarks, registerd trademarks, service
names product and or brand names refferd to in this
web page are the sole property of their respective